this morning i got to sleep in! it was heaven. …..truly it was. ok..moving on then.
i was delivered coffee in bed:
we had to try out our new coffee pot and my new mug! love it.
in this glass you will find:
- starbucks organic coffee
- trader joes vanilla half and half (nice and frothy thanks to my sweet man)
- 365 organic whipped cream (my weekend treat)
while indulging you will find:
ryan was getting to work on laundry and office detail so i decided….a much later in the morning…. after being in bed and blogging and enjoying coffee…. that i would get on breakfast duty!
i started with fuel for my man….
cooking away….(might i add i was a distant minded this morning, first i readied the toaster and decided to toast away before the eggs were ready, and i plated the eggs before adding the cheese….i managed to get it together somehow and….)
scambled eggs extra extra love:
- 5 organic eggs (he was a hungry boy and it was nearing noon)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- a few meaty organic mushrooms
- handful of organic cilantro
- 1 small organic tomato chopped
- 1/2 jalepeno chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic (we are garlic people)
- rudis 7 grain bread
- bonne mamman raspberry preserves
- franks red hot
- salt and pepper
melt butter over low heat, add eggs (after prepared for scrambling, with chopped garlic, chopped jalepeno, salt, pepper and franks red hot), add mushrooms, cook very slowly, stirring frequently ( i like to use a spatula and turn them over rather than stirring), once eggs are half way cooked add tomatoes, cilantro (save some for garnish)
when eggs are near finished toast bread, once bread is toasted if cooking for ryan add lots of butter and top with jam.
(notice our other ‘new mug’..oohh la la)
then it was breakfast time for mwah
(this yogurt is really yummy, and its so low in calories..i dont know how they do it)
all in all including the add in’s:
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt
- cup cantaloup
- 1/4 cup of ezekial cereal (i call them “healthy-er grapenuts (my fave))
- 1/4 cup of natures path granola
- honey almond butter (of course)
- dash of organic blueberries
- tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey (little goes a long way)
it was a big breakfast, i know. but it filled me up all day.
and i was off for my work out. it was a good one. i gave the credit to the sleep, breakfast, but mostly the coffee i am sure.
when i retuned, it was kitchen fixing upping for me….and a lot of it. but it was worth it! my kitchen is much more manageable. thank you me. the office looks amazing, thank you ryan.