its a tough one to cut..
didnt think i could do it but….i managed:
- oven at 400 degrees
- add olive oil
- salt pepper
- a tad bit of butter
- cook for about 30 min.
- turn over in between and check from time to time
- done when you can pierce with a fork
you can even eat the skin!
it is similar to acorn but ‘mushier’
i made it along side quinoa
- 3/4 cup quinoa- bring this and 2x this amount water to a boil (like rice)
- while coming to a boil add-salt, a dash of pepper, garlic powder to taste, tbls butter
- once boiling, simmer for just about 20 min, lid on
- once water has dissolved fluff with a fork and add some parsley
with some la brea bakery whole grain (amazing!)
they were cute as usual: