saturday morning, a glorious morning of sleeping in.
my coffee wasnt so exciting,
i made it:
ryan was off to work early so i had to fend for myself…
it was good, just not special.
my breakfast however….
now that was incredible!
i woke up with a smoothie in mind.
i knew it was what i had to do.
so after my workout..a really good one might i add!
i got to work on this:
i call it the berries and cream! or..the berries with green 😉
ok so the color does not justice but it was incredible!
a true winner:
the berries and cream:
- 1/4 greek yogurt
- about 2.5 handfuls of organic spinach
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 5 frozen large organic strawberries
- 1/3 cup organic frozen blueberries-i threw in a few fresh too..just had them on hand
- 1 scoop vanilla whey (i like jay robb or biochem) protein powder
blend blend blend and then add 3 ice cubes, a little water give or take..i like mine really thick, then blend a bit more and..tadah!! delicious!!
i was off to school for some math lab..incredibly happy with my smoothie in hand..
my arms were shaky from all the weights that morning. i was pleased…but a lil shaky….
school..i was here for 3 hours..
isnt the library beautiful!