dedicated to jenny, aka “http://fitgirlfoodie.wordpress.com/”
fancy coffee at home:
- brew some coffee- i have organic peets blend at the moment
- get some delicious creamer and toppings: i got the “foam” from whole foods-its a 0 calorie vanilla “cappuccino” foam that goes on like whipped cream, it evaporates quickly but leaves a really yummy flavor lingering in your coffee, and it looks really special at first. whipped cream is good too!
- add some sweetener-i like truvia
- and a dash of cinnamon.
- and have a lovely morning!
and for saturday morning breakfast:
after a good 2 hours of morning essay writing i decided on a mango-orange-green smoothie 😉
- 1 mango
- 1 orange
- a few handfuls of spinach
- a little almond milk
- 2 ice cubes
it was a really good one!
i also treated myself to some peanut butter jelly pancakes!
..its embarrassing..i used ready to be made mix that comes a package that looks like a whipped cream bottle..
even more embarrassing it took me a few tries to make them..alice helped me get rid of the ones that didn’t make it onto the plate.
overall they were good. topped with a little peanut butter, a bit of strawberry jam and a dash of raw honey.
and how cute was this sleepy head that i walked in on:
the smoothie and pancakes helped to fuel a good workout.
- 30 min. stair stepper
- biceps curls
when i got home i did a mega clean up! the house is tidy ready for ryan to be back in it!